Problems backing up some dvds

vbimport

I AM USING A LITE-ON DVD BURNER. I AM GOING TO SWAP OVER TO VERBATIM DVD MEDIA 16x DVD+R. WHAT IS A GOOD DVD RECORDING SPEED AND WHAT SETTINGS SHOULD I USE SO THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY ERRORS IN MY DVD’S…THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Using all caps is classed as shouting on the Internet :wink:

Good to hear you’re getting some Verbs. With the 16x discs, I find that setting the write speed to either 8x or 12x in DVDFab yields pretty good results.

As for other settings, I usually tend to choose Main Movie Only, and remove all but one Audio stream if I’m using single-layer discs.

Hello raul-monci, and welcome to the Fab forum. Personally these are my and a lot of other people’s settings. Go to common settings and on the left click on Read. You’ll see I/O Mode. Set it to SPTI. I have my retry times set for 10. Next I have the read -ahead cache checked. Now on the left, click the Write. You’ll see What Type of DVD-R Media, I have mine set for SAO Writing. After that go to DVD Writable Media Size, I have mine set for 4472. Then if you are using +R/RW media, you want to check the, Check Set BOOKTYPE OF dvd-Rom [ Only for DVD+r/rw MEDIA] box. There you have it. That ought to give give pretty deciet burns my friend. Good luck and happy burning. ~ Mike