Problems after registration

vbimport

I am having startup problems - I ordered the trial versions of Anv DVD and DVDClone and they worked great. However, they expired before I got around to registering them. When I did place an order and register them I received the email with the keys which I saved to my desk top and then double clicked them. I then re booted my system but I get a message that AnyDVD has expired and it wants me to place an order which I have already done. Please note that my demo versions of the code are on a different disk from my desktop. Please give me help.

bearsforever,

SlySoft customers receive detailed instructions on how to properly enter the Registration Key when SlySoft delivers the Registration Key to their Customers.

If you have a Registration Key from SlySoft you enter it by going to Start and then to Programs and navigate to SlySoft. Then click on “Register AnyDVD” and then import the Registration Key.

Also it is prudent to make a copy of your Registration Key on a floppy disk and store it in a safe place.

Best Regards,
bjkg

bjkg

Thanks for your quick reply. I did purchase the product from SlySoft and the following are the instructions they provided (minus the url’s for the keys). I saved the keys to my desktop (on my C drive) and then double clicked them. However, when I try to start ANYDvd (which is located on another drive) I get a message that I the trial version has expired and that I must register it. Is there a problem with these being on different drives?

Also, in your original note you say “Then click on “Register AnyDVD” and then import the Registration Key.” Does this imply two seperate actions? I thought that by double clicking “Register AnyDVD” the process was completed.

===============================================================
Thank you for your purchase at SlySoft.com.

This e-mail contains important registration information. Therefore we recommend that you make a backup of this e-mail.

You will find your license key(s) attached to this e-mail. Some e-mail programs and internet providers do not allow attachments. In this case please use the following links to download the license key(s):

1 x Bundle Package:
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note: We recommend making a backup of this file(s) as the URLs are valid for 7 days only.

How to unlock a product using a license key:

To activate a licence, please save the keyfile to your harddisk (to your desktop for example) and double-click it. The demo version of the product you purchased must have been installed previously. After a restart, your product is unlocked and registered to you.

Please make a safety backup of your license keyfile(s) on a floppy disk or CD and keep it in a safe place. In case that your system has to be rebuilt, you will be able to unlock the software again with this file(s).
We cannot replace your license key in case you lost it!

If you have any questions, please reply to this e-mail or contact our support team at http://www.slysoft.com/support.html.

Sincerely,
Your SlySoft Team

Did you reboot as the message said?

@ bearsforever,

I have been a register user of AnyDVD for two years and the Registration Key installation instructions you posted are entirely different than the Registration Key installation instructions I received from SlySoft two years ago. The Registration Key installation instructions I posted in my pervious posting are the instructions I received from SlySoft and is how I install my SlySoft Registration Key for AnyDVD.

I suggest contacting SlySoft as they suggest if you are continuing to have difficulties installing your SlySoft AnyDVD Registration Key.

Best Regards,
bjkg

yes, I did reboot after saving the reg key to my hardfile per the instructions

You said you rebooted after saving the key. What I meant was, did you reboot after double clicking on the reg key?

SlySoft customers receive detailed instructions on how to properly enter the Registration Key when SlySoft delivers the Registration Key to their Customers.

Here’s the instructions I received “To activate this license key, double-click it. The demo version
of the product you have purchased must have been installed
previously. After a restart your product is unlocked and
registered to you.”

this does not work with XP SP2 at all, not until you unblock the file first.

No they don’t not entirely at least those that use Windows XP SP2, see my post here maybe that will make things clear for you, not everyone is aware of it either, as is evidenced by your responses.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=136855