Problematic dvd files

vbimport

I need to run fix vts on some files but don’t know how. I tried opening with DVD shrink and it said to open with fix vts now what do I do? There’s a ton of vob files and I don’t know which one(s) to choose.

Do you still have the disc? If so, just re-rip it with RipIt4Me and it will create a compliant structure, removing anything bogus.

I agree or even rip it with DVDShrink in to your hard drive and then burn it with Nero to your choice of media.

This worked for me.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/fixvts_guide.cfm

Glad you resolved it. In the future though, just rip the discs with RipIt4Me, it uses FixVTS to automate the process of creating compliant rips. :wink:

That’s what I used is ripit4me ,dvd shrink,fixvts,and dvd decrypter. And I still got that message I’ve never had that happen before.

What was the disc?

Lords of dog town

If this is a brand new release, there may be a new type of protection on it, that and make sure you are using the latest version of RipIt4Me.

Next time you have Video_TS folder on your HD
and you want to run it through Fix VTS, just open Fix VTS and click on the open button then browse to the Video_TS folder and double click on it to open it and then click on the first vob then click OK to close the browser and then just click on FULL DISC

Tim
PS…When it gets done you may want to click on the delete backup file to delete the backup file that it creates inside the VIDEO_TS Folder, do this before you try and burn to disc

PS…When it gets done you may want to click on the delete backup file to delete the backup file that it creates inside the VIDEO_TS Folder, do this before you try and burn to disc

Why not just select the don’t make backup option? That’s what I did.

Sorry was going to edit my reply but was called away to give my kids a bath :o