Problem with The Marksman

vbimport

This movie is from Sony so it may have ARccOS protection.

I ripped the DVD using only DVDecrypter 3540 on one system but when I tried to use DVD2ONE it will only reduce the size to 4.56 even if I set DVD2ONE from 4472 to 4400.

I tried it in another system and the DVD would not rip the 3rd main movie file.
Anydvd 5321 finds no problems.

Any Ideas

Carthoris

Try DVDShrink or CloneDVD2 cuz they get the job done every time i use it. Try clenaing ur DVD cuz dust and/or time damage would cause the dvd rom to have problem reading it.

Stupidity on the act…

I have THE SAME problem…and I used 3 computers (4 different drives) to read the movie…
I tried DVDShrink, DVD2Mpeg, XMpeg (dvd2avi), Image tool burn, Decrypter…al of those multiple 4…3 comps with 4 different dvd reader types…

Easy to fix - got to www.slysoft.com - download AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 and bingo - prefect backup!!

I used DVDDecrypter 3.5.4.0 & DVDShrink 3.2 with no problem on The Marksman. I did rip to an ISO from DVDDecrypter, re-author in DVDShrink selecting only the main title and output an ISO from there.

I don’t recall if DVDShrink had to shrink it any. Of course this did result in no menus/extra features/etc but that is what I wanted.

Edit: shoulda mentioned, using LiteOn 1693s burner, if that matters…

clonedvd2 with anydvd doesn’t work… it still come with an error…

Are u using the latest version of AnyDVD ?

it’s 5.4.1.1

ok, i tried 5.4.4.1 and works fine!!!

i figured out… with your help of course…

thanks

Glad that everything is working for you :clap:

Hi :slight_smile:
5.5.1.1 now here
:bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :iagree:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I used AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 and CloneDVD2. The DVD was written impecable (PI max 12 and PIF max 7), but when I start the movie there is something very strange…

There are some time shifts. Sometimes a second takes two and two seconds are shown in one. My amplifier is also constantly switching from DD to stereo… :sad:

Did anybody else have this problem and how did you solve it??? :bow:

Thanx in advance…

Beefcaker

Anydvd 5.6.3.1 Makes All The Work. :iagree:
Afterwards With Clone Dvd 2.8.5.1 You Pass The Film
In The Hard Disk And With The Dvdshrink You Cut The First 5-15 Seconds.
Guaranteed. :cool:
Good Success. :clap:

I backed up Marksman with Shrink, I just watched it yesterday. I wonder if maybe they changed protections in the middle of production? Or could it be the burner not allowing copy?
ps ripped with LiteOn