Problem with the man

vbimport

i’m using 5.9.4.1 about 2/3 through says cannot copy protected files any one else having probs with this movie ( The Man ) new line entertainment

@ fisherX,

You have provide a very sparse amount of information in your above posting which much makes providing any meaningful assistance very difficult.

“cannot copy protected files” is not a notification narrative generated by the AnyDVD software program. This notification narrative is generated by the software program you are using the to make your backup copy of your Commercial DVD Movie Title. Guessing what software program you are using the to make your backup copy of your Commercial DVD Movie Title is rather difficult.

Provide the Name and Version Number of the software program you are using in conjunction with AnyDVD to make your backup copy of your Commercial DVD Movie Title. Also describe in detail exactly what “about 2/3 through” actualy means.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Yes, it sounds more like an error message of clonedvd. Perhaps anydvd is off?

If it’s two thirds through then it’s probably one of the newer discs with arccos/ripguard in vobs other than VTS_01_1. Using the AnyDVD ripper should fix that.

I had no problems with The Man R1 and R2 with anydvd using clonedvd2 and imgburn to burn onto a disc.

As bjkg says we need more detailed information regarding your problem to be able to help you more effeicently.

I was using dvd2one -I’ll try clonedvd

Dvd2one?
Then clonedvd should do it.

Isn’t that the way it always is? “The Man” always giving you problems! :cop:

Just can’t get away from “The Man”. :stuck_out_tongue:

anydvd with clonedvd worked. I haven’t had problems with dvd2one for a long time but I’ll be using clonedvd for now on.-- thanks guys–