Problem with "The International"?

I notice Slyfox forum people are picking up possible new protection with “The International” R1 … seen 1 or 2 mentions here so far …
has anyone actually successfully tried this new release with either last v5 or latest v6 releases? … or had success with any earlier releases for that matter since this sometimes surprisingly works … jak

Won’t have it until later today, will try it then.

[QUOTE=jakishx;2289406]I notice Slyfox forum people are picking up possible new protection with “The International” R1 … seen 1 or 2 mentions here so far …
has anyone actually successfully tried this new release with either last v5 or latest v6 releases? … or had success with any earlier releases for that matter since this sometimes surprisingly works … jak[/QUOTE]

I was able to back it up full disc mode with version 6.0.1.0 and i viewed it and it was perfect…R1…

No problem with V6010, full disc mode and PathPlayer enabled :smiley:

V6010, full disc mode
not working error reading disk
with pathplayer enabled

I used CloneDVD2 for the title only and had no problems backing it up.

Just got home with R1 version, let me try it. I will test it in all modes.:wink:

Just started with Full disc and no problems so far.

Worked with no problems ver 5.3.2.0 Plat. on Win XP Home

[QUOTE=jakishx;2289406]I notice Slyfox forum people are picking up possible new protection with “The International” R1 … seen 1 or 2 mentions here so far …
has anyone actually successfully tried this new release with either last v5 or latest v6 releases? … or had success with any earlier releases for that matter since this sometimes surprisingly works … jak[/QUOTE]

this movie dont has special protection. So maybe you have a bad copy.

I had no problem the International, backed up just fine …I’m working with v6.0.1.0

Worked great for me. [B]This movie has 15 forced subpics in the top English subpic stream. They are translations of things the actors are reading or saying. If you want only these, they should appear automatically on a DVD backup; for DVD to Mobile, select the topmost English subpic stream and put a check in the “Display only forced” checkbox[/B].

There is no protection in this movie that should cause DVDFab any problems because RipIt4Me can rip it (R1 verified) with no issues.