Problem with The Fog

personal attacks not facts
and obviously I am not an absolute expert but I do know when Madagascar came out with the new protection the AnyDVD CloneDVD2 combo were able to make copies when AnyDVD could not do it with any other program. AnyDVD was quickly updated and fixed to work with other programs. So there is something about how CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD work together. I may be making CloneDVD2 my default ripper due to this because I really like the way AnyDVD works. but that does not mean it is working with other rippers or by copying to the hard drive right now

this is what i’ve been saying all along!!!

Slysoft knows about this also!

and they are working to make everyone happy, but it’s more difficult to tailor your updates for antiquated programs when protection is quickly advancing.

perfect compatibility with clonedvd is their number 1 priority (understandably) and then making everything else work to keep everyone from crying about it is their second priority.

and i don’t know if you were referring to me when you said “ersonal attacks, not facts” but I don’t believe I’ve eve rpersonalyl attacked anyone on this board, and I’ve done nothing but state and restate facts in this thread…in fact, I’ve stated exactly the conclusion that you’ve finally come ot in this post time and time again in this and many other threads.

and since we’re finally in agreement that anydvd works…just not 100% with SOME programs on SOME newer titles, then I guess you’d also concede that I was right in saying by posting blanket assumptions when you don’t know WHY something isn’t working just confuses people, and you should probably refrain from doing so.

@reasonsnotrules
how many time does one have to beat a dead horse

see this
quote that that so called pgcediter expert above :flower:
“I really like the way AnyDVD works. but that does not mean it is working with other rippers or by copying to the hard drive right now”

OMG :confused:

You know, the ENTIRE problem in this case… the ENTIRE problem… is that some programs are reading with random sector reads. Copying to the hard drive first FIXES THIS PROBLEM COMPLETELY.

But people won’t do it.

as far as I remembered the last problem I’ve got was Lords of DogTown. That movie was released back in September’05. The only my concern is always will be Sony Pictures but so far AnyDVD has done it’s job. Thank to Slysoft team.
AnyDVD+CloneDVD2 “Rock”

i also had no trouble yet with anydvd and clonedvd2.