Problem with sound

Hi, i have one problem, when i listening winamp or just have sounds, like skype receiving message or game is on, then my microphone don’t work. If someone call me in skype microphone dont work, if i join ventrillo server then jump cleat: Failed to open sound input devide. Another program might have it open already. USB controller bandwidth exceeded. when i close winamp, then go in ventrillo then my microphone works perfectly. What should i do to fix that problem. sry for my bad english, i’m foreign. :slight_smile:

To me it seems like something is limiting the bandwidth to your Skype headset to be getting a “USB controller bandwidth exceeded” warning.

As a PC typically has two or more USB controllers, try plugging your headset into a different USB port (e.g. on the back of the PC instead of the front or the other way around). Also make sure that the headset is plugged directly into the PC and not a USB hub.

My headset is plugged into front, but not in usb. I try plugging into back of the pc. Thx for some information