Problem with Seed Of Chucky

vbimport

Is anybody else having a problem with Seed Of Chucky Region 1?

Currently using:
AnyDVD 5.2.2.1
with
DVDShrink 3.2.0.15
or
Nero Recode 2.2.6.9

Neither DVDShrink nor Nero Recode will process the output from AnyDVD (both crash).

Anybody have any thoughts?

What company makes this movie?
If it’s a Sony movie this is not gonna be easy.
Try CloneDVD with AnyDVD together to see if copies the movie.
Clone DVD has a free trial. Nero may cause problems.

It was put out under Rogue Pictures under Universal. And, yes, I had the same problems. Using AnyDVD 5.2.2.1. and DVDShrink 3.2.0.15, I can always get through the initial read, but when I move on to backing up, it always crashes after about 30 seconds or so and closes down DVDShrink. I finally gave up trying to get a 1:1 backup of SOC and settled for a backup of the main movie only using DVDShrink’s Re-Author funtion.

Good enough for now. I figure I’ll try to back it up again after the next AnyDVD update.

PariahL :cool:

Thanks PariahL,

That’s the same thing I finally wound up doing. I hope Slysoft can fix the problem in there next release of AnyDVD. So far it has been a fantastic tool.

Don’t think it was Sony.

Ok. I made another copy a few hours ago and though I haven’t had a chance to watch it all the way through it seems to be good to go. I just used Clone DVD to dump it to my hard drive and then used Nero to burn it. Worked like a charm… Still had AnyDVD 5.2.2.1. running, so that probably had a bit to do with it. Anyway, this way I now have the menues, and the extras… A full 1:1.

All is well.

PariahL :cool:

Congratulations PariahL, way to go. Unfortunately I don’t have CloneDVD. I know I can get a free 2 or 3 week trial, but so far I haven’t needed it. I hope AnyDVD can be fixed and I can continue to use either DVDShrink or Nero Recode.

I’ve been using the now debuk DVD Decrypter + Shrink and it also crashes when I attempt to make a 1:1 during the encoding phase. Any ideas?