Problem with Recording DVD+R on LDW-451S

Hay guys
I bought Liteon LDW-451S
I use Record Now Max i tried nero too
and all was fine couse i always use DVD-R cds but when i tried to record DVD+R all is good program record sacesfully but stand alone DVD Player cant play this (is support +r i have a lot) same is in computer cant play ths dvd+r
I fucked 5 dvdr+r cds and here starts magic I bought DVD+RW and all is fine recorded and dvd is ok i can watch etc

I tried VARBATIM , TDK , ESPERANZA and all cds dont work
I have GSB7 firmware

I dont know what to do
please help if someone maby know whats to do
Thsnks Guys

Tomi

First off, please watch your language this is a family rated board.

Second, have you tried using the bit setting tool yet on your +R discs yet? See the Tools Guide in my sginature for more information.

What are the media codes and scan results from the +R media you have used thus far? (see Kprobe area in Tool guide for more info)
It is possible it is a crappy media problem.

i think that cant be media problem couse i used 3 types of
verbatim , esperanza , and tdk

but anyway
i had Plextor dvd recorder and he bern all if this plextor need to have best dvd+r so i dont need it

but anyway in dvd-r you can use cds for 0,50 $ and it works

you have any more ideas about the recording dvd-r not only bad madia bro ?

thsnks

i made mistake here
but anyway
i had Plextor dvd recorder and he bern all if this plextor need to have best dvd+r so i dont need it

shoudb be

but anyway
i had Plextor dvd recorder and he bern all if this “liteon” need to have best dvd+r so i dont need it

sorry

I forgot
i dont need Bit Setting Program couse my DVD Player can play all types of disc and i never had a problem with +r or etc
is problem of recorder or software
couse normaly all dvd cds i prefer to have on +r media
thsts why i only bought this dvdr recorder
if it dont work i dont need cpuse for -r i already have Plextor :frowning:
My friend record for me now + R on teac i put to dvd player and works nornaly :frowning:

Tomi

I forgot
i dont need Bit Setting Program couse my DVD Player can play all types of disc and i never had a problem with +r or etc
is problem of recorder or software
couse normaly all dvd cds i prefer to have on +r media
thsts why i only bought this dvdr recorder
if it dont work i dont need cpuse for -r i already have Plextor :frowning:
My friend record for me now + R on teac i put to dvd player and works nornaly :frowning:

Tomi

Now i record the same dvdr+r on 2x not 4x and all works oki hmm
dont know whats going on with this

Tomi