Problem with Plex PX-708A and Blindwrite 5.0.0.110

If I read some protected games (Max Payne 2, Vietcong) with the Plex as Reader in Blindwrite it abort by the Topology extraction with to message: Exception Message Operation aborted

All i have testet the burner will not do this work

Btw. Firmware is 1.03

Please help me

I will move this thread to the BlindWrite forum since I think the problem is related to BlindWrite and not the Plextor drive. I haven’t had much experience with BlindWrite so hopefully someone else can help you in the BlindWrite Forum.

Originally posted by JohnDoe
[B]If I read some protected games (Max Payne 2, Vietcong) with the Plex as Reader in Blindwrite it abort by the Topology extraction with to message: Exception Message Operation aborted

All i have testet the burner will not do this work

Btw. Firmware is 1.03

Please help me [/B]

Hi ,

have you already this problem ?

Which CD of Max Payne 2 (CD 1/2/3 ) have you used ?

And how fast have you tried to extract ? (1,2,4x … or max.?)

And means : " Topology extraction" “BWA-Builder” ?

I have also the Plextor PX708A (Fw. 1.02 !)
and Plextor Premium Black Edition (Fw 1.03) ,
maybe I can help you ?

Because my copies are working.

Greetings

J.F.-K.

JFKsPCs@gmx.li

if You have not solved this problem I would suggest updating to newest version of blindwrite at this time it is 5.0.2.113. Then try to backup your game again and if it fails can you please post a log.

::::edit :::

fingers slipped on version number

:::edit:::

Originally posted by giovanni42104
if You have not solved this problem I would suggest updating to newest version of blindwrite at this time it is 5.0.2.133. Then try to backup your game again and if it fails can you please post a log.

I have allready updated it no change:(

@JFKsPCs
I tested CD3 from Max Payne 2

>And how fast have you tried to extract ? (1,2,4x … or max.?)
No idea

>And means : " Topology extraction" “BWA-Builder” ?
I think so, btw. Topology extraktion with 4x

I hope you can helpme:bow:

Can you test if you can copy Max Payne with the PX-708A and firmware 1.02, maybe it something wrong with it

Topology extraction doesn’t work with PX-708, this is a known issue. It will be fixed in the next release!

Originally posted by [VSO]Philipp
Topology extraction doesn’t work with PX-708, this is a known issue. It will be fixed in the next release!

does that mean you will be using gigrec to record also with securerom titles or is that not possible with the 708 as in the premium?

Unfortunately, the 708 doesn’t support GigaRec!

Originally posted by [VSO]Philipp

So then I’ll wait for the next release, I hope it will bring the solution for the problem