Problem with PC Game

vbimport

Hello,
I have a problem I can simply install my game but when I start doing it you should not wait long after one hours and it still does.
Please help me
Greetings,
Amy

You need to explain whats going on a little more, you mean play game or copy it?

Well look like I’ve put everything on my computer and I click the game then start it up and then click Launch, and then I get a black screen with a lopertje and not more and remains so long that image is one hours.
He also does not start and I can not play.
Greetings,
Amy

[QUOTE=Amy95;2461705]Hello,
I have a problem I can simply install my game but when I start doing it you should not wait long after one hours and it still does.
Please help me
Greetings,
Amy[/QUOTE]

Hi Amy
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Please note clicking on the exclamation icon is for reporting a member for infractions to forum rules, not for getting help faster…I suggest you don’t report yourself anymore.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

This thread was started over two years ago ?:confused:

sorry

[QUOTE=Amy95;2461756]sorry[/QUOTE]

:flower::flower: :wink:

[QUOTE=Amy95;2461756]sorry[/QUOTE]

same here :flower::flower::flower:

[QUOTE=Amy95;2461712]Well look like I’ve put everything on my computer and I click the game then start it up and then click Launch, and then I get a black screen with a lopertje and not more and remains so long that image is one hours.
He also does not start and I can not play.
Greetings,
Amy[/QUOTE]:doh: this is the DVDFAB Forum a burning forum for movies, you might want to go to the Newbie Forum or one of the game forums for help as like I said this forum has nothing to do with playing games, sorry :disagree: You might try posting here or else have a MOD move it http://club.myce.com/f98/ BTW welcome to MyCE

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2461866]:doh: this is the DVDFAB Forum a burning forum for movies, you might want to go to the Newbie Forum or one of the game forums for help as like I said this forum has nothing to do with playing games, sorry :disagree: You might try posting here or else have a MOD move it http://club.myce.com/f98/ BTW welcome to MyCE[/QUOTE]

That forum is for games consoles and the OP seems to be referring to a PC game so I’ve created a new thread and moved these posts in here. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]