Problem with optidrive

vbimport

Borrowed a liteon ihbs312 today to do optidrive quality scans for discs burnt in my lg burner. Optidrive will not scan any more than 6mb of the disc - it just sits there doing nothing but spinning the drive (slowly it must be, since the light just comes on, can’t hear it spinning) nero disc speed runs the quality check just fine. I’ve tried several discs but they all do the same thing.

Recently a new version was released. Did you try it? Maybe that bug was fixed :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=hxclespaulplayer;2644547]Borrowed a liteon ihbs312 today to do optidrive quality scans for discs burnt in my lg burner. Optidrive will not scan any more than 6mb of the disc - it just sits there doing nothing but spinning the drive (slowly it must be, since the light just comes on, can’t hear it spinning) nero disc speed runs the quality check just fine. I’ve tried several discs but they all do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

That problem can be overcome with a procedure that one of our members came up with here. The scan speed will be determined by the speed that you select in the top speed box after the drive spins up.