Problem with only one drive

I have AnyDVD 6042 and it was running fine with my BenQ 1640 and 1620 drives.
Just replace the 1620 with a Lite-On 165H5. My computer recognizes the drive with no problems, and I can burn on the drive with no problem, but when I try to rip a copyrighted disc for backup, DVDShrink gives me a error message that states the copy protection is active for that disc. I do not get this message when I rip with the BenQ 1640.

Lite-On drive has FW Hv7u on it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I’ve reinstalled FW and AnyDVD in safe mode with no luck.

Thanks,

Bob_G -

It appears that you don’t have AnyDVD active for your BenQ 1620 drive. In the AnyDVD program navigate to Drives/Selection and ensure that your BenQ 1620 drive is selected.

BeLooken

Thanks for your post, but have removed the BenQ 1620 drive from my system and replace it with the Lite-On drive. The problem is with the Lite-On drive, the remaining BenQ 1640 works fine. The new drive the 165H6s does not have AnyDVD operational. However, when I open AnyDVD > Drives > Selection it has both drives listed and Checked. I’ve attempted to deselect and recheck both drives with no success.