Problem with new release?

vbimport

I installed the 5.9.5.3. update of AnyDVD. Now, any DVD-R’s I backup (using 1clickdvd copy & anyDVD) will not load and play on my Pioneer DVR-520H player/recorder. They WILL play in all other set-top players including 2 Panasonic models and an older Yamaha 2300. I tried all kinds of different media including some that had just worked fine in the Pioneer such as Sony 16x, TDK 8x, etc.

My question is: I’m trying to find out if it’s a problem that suddenly cropped up in my Pioneer recorder (since the discs do play in other players) or was something introduced in the latest release of AnyDVD that might have affected this particular player/recorder? If anyoine out there has a Pioneer DVR-520H, I would be interested in your replies. Thanks.

have you cleaned your recorder and player lately?

Not the Pioneer in a while; I just used a friend’s 16x Verbatim DVD-R and it worked fine after I posted, but still would not read previous recorded discs. Sounds like the problem is with the Pioneer and not the AnyDVD or 1clickcopydvd software. I’ll try cleaning and see what happens. Thanks for your help.