Problem with New CCD ! No CDR-WRITER found

take a look at the picture … it`s in german but not hard to understand ??? why there is no writer ???

my writer … LG8320b@LG8400b ???
last CCD version 4.1xxxx … at it was alright …

what`s wrong with this version ???
i already disabled bws …
and cleaned up the registry

Originally posted by AtomicX
The new CloneCD is so good that you don’t even have to read the original or burn a CDR to copy it - it uses telepathic emulation :bigsmile:

Lol.

But have no idea what is causing this.

Originally posted by [M@steRW!z@rD]
[B]take a look at the picture … it`s in german but not hard to understand ??? why there is no writer ???

my writer … LG8320b@LG8400b ???
last CCD version 4.1xxxx … at it was alright …

what`s wrong with this version ???
i already disabled bws …
and cleaned up the registry [/B]

Hi,

please start the program “ElbyCDIO Control”. Tick “Locked I/O”.
Now start CloneCD. Does this work?

Olli

Hi Olli,

Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the new CCD version. Good news for all the none-2-sheep writers. I’m not going to ask about Securom. I’m sure that will come in due time. How about that one-button copying you were thinking about a while back though? Is it still in the pipeline?

(know it’s off topic but I couldn’t resist to say hi :stuck_out_tongue: )

Originally posted by MTR
[B]Hi Olli,

Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the new CCD version. Good news for all the none-2-sheep writers. I’m not going to ask about Securom. I’m sure that will come in due time. How about that one-button copying you were thinking about a while back though? Is it still in the pipeline?

(know it’s off topic but I couldn’t resist to say hi :stuck_out_tongue: ) [/B]

Hi,

1.) SecuROM “SuperNEW” & Co. will work in a future (maybe the next?) release.
2.) The new “sheep” profile shall become just this - the “one button” solution. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!!!

But I guess I’ll have to.

:bow:

By the way, how do you decide between emulating or amplifying weak sectors? I guess the best way is to use as little deviation from the original, so only emulate is amplify doesn’t work?
Correct?

Originally posted by Olli
[B]

Hi,

please start the program “ElbyCDIO Control”. Tick “Locked I/O”.
Now start CloneCD. Does this work?

Olli [/B]

hello, too :wink:

alright than … with your tip it`s working now …

biggest THX ever …

at the momnt i´m testing to backup an securom new vol.2 protected game (IG 2) … sd 2.8.xxxx protected games are no problem … but i have a new question …

what`s the difference between amplifying and emulating weak sectors ???

my burner … remember LG8320b@8400b …
produces working backups of sd 2 (all versions) protected games …
but the backups can only be read by some dvd-roms … not by all my cd-roms … ??? what`s the matter with this …

THX … cu …[…]…

Originally posted by [M@steRW!z@rD]
[B]

hello, too :wink:

alright than … with your tip it`s working now …

biggest THX ever …

at the momnt i´m testing to backup an securom new vol.2 protected game (IG 2) … sd 2.8.xxxx protected games are no problem … but i have a new question …

what`s the difference between amplifying and emulating weak sectors ???

my burner … remember LG8320b@8400b …
produces working backups of sd 2 (all versions) protected games …
but the backups can only be read by some dvd-roms … not by all my cd-roms … ??? what`s the matter with this …

THX … cu …[…]… [/B]

I assume you are using the “Intel Application Acceleration” Driver, right? Please tell me the version you use.

The idea behind the “Sheepy Emulation Profile” is that copies of ANY protection made with this profile run from ANY drive as long as at least a CloneCD Demo version is installed and Hide CDR is enabled.

What happens is, that emulation information is stored on the CD, and Hide CDR can recover the original contents and behaviour “on the fly”. This is already done for LaserLock2, SD2, SecuROM, SecuROM (medium)new and ProtectCD. Others to follow.

I have LG GCE-8320b@8400b and Intel Application Accelerator 2.2.0.2126 and CCD recognize my CDRW without harm :wink: Yeap… SD 2.8.011 works flawless :wink:

Originally posted by Olli
[B]

I assume you are using the “Intel Application Acceleration” Driver, right? Please tell me the version you use.

The idea behind the “Sheepy Emulation Profile” is that copies of ANY protection made with this profile run from ANY drive as long as at least a CloneCD Demo version is installed and Hide CDR is enabled.

What happens is, that emulation information is stored on the CD, and Hide CDR can recover the original contents and behaviour “on the fly”. This is already done for LaserLock2, SD2, SecuROM, SecuROM (medium)new and ProtectCD. Others to follow. [/B]

??? thats right im using the “Intel Application Accelerator” how did you get to know ??? :slight_smile: delepatic intelligence

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

at the moment i`m using rev. 1.0.2035.0 …

but where you set the connection between this prog and CCD ???

and what`s the matter with emulation …

yesterday i tried to copy Industrie Gigant 2 … without success …

first time with … Game CD
second time with … Protected PC Game (readspeed at 4x)…

CCD TRay is activated and Hide Function is also … on ???

also i tried to emulate the image file with the virtual rom … but no way …

Securom New ver. 4.76.00.0009

THX at this point of time
:confused: :smiley:

i have a Plextor W4012A and i have a question here…
i want to be able to copy the protection then read them on any CD-Rom without installing clonecd on the machine…is that possible?

and what are the cases that i need the CloneCD with HideCDR media in?

Thanks