Problem with Nero Vision Express

vbimport

I’m trying to bun a dvd video with 2 .avi files using NVE 3. (its the latest one from their website) I’m using the demo version which expries on April 30th, and Id have to say its a very good program. But I’m not sure I’ll buy it if it keeps messing up like this. What does this mean? I though the demo’s were fully functing…

This error occurs right when I click burn. It says error creating file structure, and then this is the error from the log file I saved.

########################################################################################
[18:37:31] DVDEngine ERROR
[18:37:31] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
[18:37:31] DVDEngine source: CNeroConvertManager::CreateConverter
[18:37:31] DVDEngine description: cannot find license
[18:37:31] DVDEngine ########################################################################################

There is a patch for NVE 3 that might help. Look on their homepage on the left side near the bottom.

thanks i got the patch but this still happens.

This is the Error I get

Do you have the video codecs you need to decode those avi’s? What were they encoded with?

I think you may be right. I cannot seem to open the videos with Premire to check the encoding… its says its a unsuppored compression format. But they do play fine in WMP10. So shoulnd that mean I have the codecs?

Try going to www.divx.com and download their free codec. I think your avi’s may have been encoded with a hacked microsoft codec. That is why they play in wmp10.
The divx codec should decode the movies in other applications if that is what the codec is.

I already divx, its not that.

Have you got the xvid codec? It is at xvid.org.

ill get it, but I think i already do have it. let me check