Problem with Nero 5!

Hello men,

I have Nero 5 and when I tried to burn images,videos,audios and programs together,it shown an error message(I couldn’t:( ).So I want your help!!!:bow: HOW can I burn them all together???:confused:

…more information required…OS? burner? etc…

you have to multi-session audio and non-audio, by the way

OK I have a TEAC CD-RW 40x,CD-ROM 48x max,ATHLON 1,6G,32 RAM etc.

loukovits

This is a double post. You have already asked this question in the Newbie Forum and I answered it.

See http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58942

You apparently didn’t even have the courtesy to check your post and reply. :frowning:

What is your operating system…XP, Win9x, Win2K?

You can’t “burn images, videos, audios and programs together” if you want the CD to play in a compact disc player - the audio will just be data files (*.wav). If you want digital audio it must be the first session as CD-DA is only recognised as such in players. Data must be the second session. Can you be a little more detailed?

Sorry man!I have seen it but I believe that it would be better to write it here!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]What is your operating system…XP, Win9x, Win2K?

You can’t “burn images, videos, audios and programs together” if you want the CD to play in a compact disc player - the audio will just be data files (*.wav). If you want digital audio it must be the first session as CD-DA is only recognised as such in players. Data must be the second session. Can you be a little more detailed? [/B]

WIN Me!!!

You mean that I can burn it if the audios would be MP3s for example???:confused:

asked and answered in the Newbie Forum