Problem with my samsung sh-s202j

vbimport

Hi all! :stuck_out_tongue: Im having a problem with my samsung sh-s202j recorder when trying to record dvd images and then watch them in my dvd player.

The thing is this. I have a zone 4 dvd player and all the dvd movies you download are mostly zone 1. So, in order to watch the dvds i download, what i did was to flash the RCP1 firmware in my samsung dvd recorder so that every dvd image when burned would become multizone and then ill be able to watch them. But, sadly it didnt work.
Is it because, as im burning images, they still maintain zone 1 protection? Do i need another firmware? Could someone help me resolving this problem? Thanks!!!:D:D:D
(I dont know if this is the right place for this post; if it isnt i apologise for the inconvenience).<o></o>

Sorry, no support here. :cop:
The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li] Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
[/li][/ul]
You accepted the ruleswhen you signed up.
Respect CDFreaks by respecting our rules.

Thread closed.