Problem with Mr & Mrs Smith

Running AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 and CloneDVD2 2.8.5.1. Receiving cyclic redundancy error while trying to backup Mr & Mrs Smith. Also tried DVD Decrypter with no success - 2 separate .VOB files couldn’t be copied.
Bad disk or possibly something else?

The disc may be defective, try copying the video_ts to your harddrive in windows explorer, then try to process it that way, hope this helps.

You may have a bad disc…I just made a working backup of the Region 1 Fullscreen version using AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 and CloneDVD 2.8.5.1. :iagree:

Thanks for the input. I forgot to mention I did try to copy the files to hard drive, also with no luck.
I’ll return the disk.

AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 + DVD decriter 3.5.4.0 does the trick

AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 by itself does the trick, too, but, not with a defective disc.

If you were able to get a working copy of Mr & Mrs Smith, perhaps you can help me. I get only the directors comments audio. I’m using the same software as you. There is no directors comments listed in the options…any ideas?

Sounds like you only selected the 2 channel audio. Select the AC3/6 channel and you should get full audio.

@ jkelley1001,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting for information on how to identify and determine what the audio streams are in the CloneDVD software program. Refer to posting #6 comments.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Best Regards,
bjkg

I was able to do it today on the full screen version using DVD Decrypter and CloneDVD2.