Problem with movie backups made on a Mac

vbimport

I have a question and i am hoping that all of you with your vast computer knowledge will know the answer :bow:. I recently started backing up the movies made on my computer to dvd’s and I am having trouble playing them on my dvd player. I am using a mac so i realize that may be the problem are there any suggestions??? please help

[QUOTE=drquyne;2108175]I have a question and i am hoping that all of you with your vast computer knowledge will know the answer :bow:. I recently started backing up the movies made on my computer to dvd’s and I am having trouble playing them on my dvd player. I am using a [B]mac[/B] so i realize that may be the problem are there any suggestions??? please help[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum.

What is a MAC? :bigsmile:

Lets leave the bad jokes aside, is the movie playable in your mac? if yes, you can try better media or different burning speed.

[quote=drquyne;2108175]I recently started backing up the movies made on my computer to dvd’s and I am having trouble playing them on my dvd player. I am using a mac so i realize that may be the problem are there any suggestions??? please help[/quote] Hmmm… you haven’t given us much info to go on. Please tell us:

[ul]
[li]what type of Mac you have[/li][li]the software you’ve been using to make the backups[/li][li]what the source material is[/li][li]whether you’ve checked the discs are finalised.[/li][/ul]
Also what is the nature of the problem with playback.

Also what program are you using to backup the dvd?