Problem with keyboard

vbimport

I have a logitech keyboard.When I press left shift I get this " ] ", and when I press right shift I get the letter “k”.:eek:
why? pls help me because very annoying :sad:

Do you have any Logitech software installed that came with the keyboard? If so, uninstall it, at least temporarily to see if that is causing this problem.

I have a Logitech keyboard myself, and have never seen this behavior.

[QUOTE=nayab03;2497640]I have a logitech keyboard.When I press left shift I get this " ] ", and when I press right shift I get the letter “k”.:eek:
why? pls help me because very annoying :sad:[/QUOTE]

Knowing what version of model and make of keyboard you have would help and also what driver software version you have? I have a logitech mouse keyboard combination and don’t recall seeing something like that happening? But I have the wave keyboard not the pro.

What I am thinking of:

… “Fn”+“NumLock” (or something like that) is locked
… wrong keyboard language set in Device Manager
… a key hangs causing special characters enabled

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2497698]What I am thinking of:

… “Fn”+“NumLock” (or something like that) is locked
… wrong keyboard language set in Device Manager
… a key hangs causing special characters enabled

Michael[/QUOTE]

thanks for replies.
I don’t have fn key on this keyboard.
what do you mean by wrong setting in device manager]? the driver or else]?
]@coolcolors . it’s the Logitech NewTouch 100. it has no specific software and connects via usb

Hi,[QUOTE=nayab03;2497977]
what do you mean by wrong setting in device manager]? the driver or else]?
[/QUOTE]Perhaps you set a wrong keyboard layout. Assuming you are running Windows, there is a “keyboard” settings thingy in Control Panel.

Sorry for having mislead you to Device Manager. My fault :o

Michael

at least the problem is solved. The kb was defectuous and I changed for a new one. So you can close the topic. Thanks:clap: