Problem with ifo's in vobBlanker?

vbimport

hi dear,

I am trying to import a DVD-5 into a DVD-9.
I have re-encoded with CCE.

I am getting a ifo problem.
What I need to do?

there are some audio attribute differents in stream 1, do you want to correct destination IFO’s

Yes or no?

Any expert?

If you have CCE you’re ahead of me so this is just my opinion of what this program wants to do.
It seems to be telling you the audio stream in the .vobs 6 channel & it wants to change this to 2 channel because some of the other .vobs are 2 channel
I think the 2 channel is the directors cut audio track . So my opinion is NO is the correct selection. Please wait for another opinion on this.

I have mux the M2V file in muxman DVD with audio 6 channel with muxman the orignal DVD has 2 channel and 6 channel. and now I need to import it with Vob blanker. I am skirt to wasted a DVD because I need to now if I getting sound. If I choice yes or no one of this options will not giving me a sound.
Because menu I need to patch it with vob Blanker.

If I burn without menu I will getting sound.
I will wait for some anwsers

You would want to click Yes to correct the attributes in the IFO since you’re replacing the original that has 2-ch and 6-ch audio with the Muxman file that has only a 6-ch audio. If this is the case, isn’t it easier to just hide the 2-ch audio and keep the 6-ch in the original - no reencoding and muxing necessary?

I’m puzzled. Why would you want to reencode a DVD-5 to put into a DVD-9? You won’t be gaining any better quality.

movie was al encoded I have mux it it’s all re-encoded DVD-5.

The next point = I need to patch that menu in vob Blanker is done, after Vob Blanker given a

there are some audio attribute differents in stream 1, do you want to correct destination IFO’s

yes or no?

Didn’t I just say Yes in the first sentence?

Yes, it did work as well,( yes) is the correct anwser.