Problem with GSA 54L --> 55L

vbimport

Sorry for my bad English I come from Germany.
And sorry if the problem was already discussed. :bow:
I wanted my DVD burner LG GSA H54L to GSA H55L flashing.
Do everything goes according to instructions, but the error message “Invalid F / W - Buyer mismatch” What can I do?

Thank you for your help.

Nadine

[QUOTE=ninigirl;2078361]Sorry for my bad English I come from Germany.
[/QUOTE]
This happens here and there :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ninigirl;2078361]
I wanted my DVD burner LG GSA H54L to GSA H55L flashing.
Do everything goes according to instructions, but the error message “Invalid F / W - Buyer mismatch” What can I do?
[/QUOTE]
In case you do not mind to loose your warranty…
Load the firmware H55L firmware with MCSE (read the instructions), save the stand alone flasher, continue to work with the unzipped firmware, select the H54L drive ID in the crossflash box in the lower right, check the ‘increase read speed’ checkbox if you like, save the patched firmware, flash it with the previously saved stand alone flasher.

Do it now tries again but unfortunately without success.
My LG drive FW currently has 1.0!
Is it perhaps it?
What can I do?

Thank you

Nadine

Did you use the saved flasher and did you need to manually select the patched firmware .bin file to flash it ?

Yes have the firmware. Exe with MCSE opened and as a stand alone flasher. Then I took the GSA 55 firmware with MCSE opened and my DVD burner GSA 54 and speed CD in the box below selected and saved. The standalone flasher opened and the resulting firmware. But the error message.
Do me the appropriate firmware for my Burners LGE.de downloaded and comes as the error message, too. What can that be?

Check your PM.
Your drive does exactly identify as

HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H54L

?

Yes I am 100% sure it is a H54L LG DVD burner.
And just thank you for your trouble! Have also tested whether it works with your files but it is also the error message.

I did see a screenshot times inserted: