Problem with diskjugger (dreamcast)

Hi,
I just dled a “backup” DC game from an AOL chat. I unrared it and everything, checked everything to see if it was corrupt, but it said it was fine. So when i unrared it, I see that the file is 701mb!! I tried burning it with disk juggler 3.5 trial version, but i get some error saying:

command sequence error or program area is or is not empty

It gives me that within a couple secs of burning and stops. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I made a successful copy of the utopia boot disk and another game with was around 200+mb Could it be that the person who upped it was a dumbass and didnt know that it wouldnt fit on a 700mb cd? Or am i just an idiot…:stuck_out_tongue: Anyways…thanks for all of the info in advance and i hope you guys can help.

Civic82

1st off you shouldn’t post that you downloaded the Dream Cast “backup”. It is ILLEGAL! Just say you have an image you would like to burn to CD and give what error you’re having and list your computer specs.

Have you tried any other burning programs to burn the CD? What is the extension of the image file (.iso, .bin, etc.)?

Could it be that the person who upped it was a dumbass and didnt know that it wouldnt fit on a 700mb cd? Or am i just an idiot…

A CD image file can be larger than the files burned to CD. This is not uncommon. When creating an image the program that is making the image may add it’s own information to the file. U may not be an idiot, but merely uninformed!