Problem with CUE file

I downloaded the new Prodigy album and joined the whole lot into one big mp3, so I could burn it to CD using a cue file. I used Soundforge to remove all the unwanted silences in between the tracks and updated the cue file with the new times.

I then used music cutter to verify that all the index points were in the right place… but they weren’t ? Track one was 3mins 55 secs and 14 frames in Soundforge but when I split the track it was nearer 5 mins ?

The album plays fine the whole way through but the indexes are all out of time - either just before or just after what they should be ?

Anyone got any ideas ?

I’ve just used Sound Forge to delete silences and used markers to “mark” the indexes.

The values in bold are the values that appear in Sound Forge when I use the ones from the cue sheet…

REM DiscID: aa0ee30d
FILE “Manu le Malin - 13 core mixed by manu le malin .mp3” MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE " - Track01.mp3"
PERFORMER “Unknown Artist”
PREGAP 00:00:00
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE " - Track02.mp3"
PERFORMER “Unknown Artist”
INDEX 01 04:45:92 - 4:51:02
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE " - Track03.mp3"
PERFORMER “Unknown Artist”
INDEX 01 08:22:75 - 8:27:00
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE " - Track04.mp3"
PERFORMER “Unknown Artist”
INDEX 01 11:43:37 - 11:45:07
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE " - Track05.mp3"
PERFORMER “Unknown Artist”
INDEX 01 17:34:23 - 17:35:08