Problem with CloneDVD2

I am having a problem with CloneDVD2. My DVD Player (Sony 5 DVD/CD Changer #DVP-NC655P) will recongize some copied DVD’s and not others (no to Black Dawn with Steven Seagal, yes to Sky High). Also most of my copies (not all) have some sort of glitches on them and some stop in the middle of movies and will not play any further. I have used different types of media (TDK, HP, HP Lightscribe, and Memorex LightScribe, all DVD+R) and two different movies on the some media and one will work and one will not. I have looked on different forums and I have upgraded to the latest version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 (hacked versions) and I am still having the same problem. I also have cleaned the Lens and tried to burn the same movies at different speeds and I am still having the same problem. I have a HP Lightscribe burner with Windows XP Media Center 2005. Please help me because this is really starting to frustrate me and I have been wasting a lot of media.

With all your sub par media and “hacked software”, you should have no problem hacking out a solution to your problem…

What is this, idiot day on the forum? What part of the rules that state “NO discussion of warez and cracks” do people not seem to get? Poor mods are going to be busy today it seems.

Welcome to the forum; obviously you have not read the rules. There will be no mention of hacked software on this forum, you will not get any help and if it continues I will take further action. As for now consider yourself warned. Read the forum rules.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=34&announcementid=37