Problem with Blu-Ray to XBox 360?

vbimport

I am trying to convert Avatar Blu-Ray to XBox 360 WMV 10. When I first click start I get this error…

09:26:12: Conversion: two pass - first pass
09:26:12: Source( 00002.m2ts )

09:26:12: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

09:26:12: Work 1 failed, Error = 503.17 13
09:26:13: Process failed!

I am using platinum version 7.0.7.0

I’ve been converting DVD’s with no problem. This is the 1st Blu-Ray I’ve tried.

Any thoughts?

[QUOTE=Brad006;2527232]I am trying to convert Avatar Blu-Ray to XBox 360 WMV 10. When I first click start I get this error…

09:26:12: Conversion: two pass - first pass
09:26:12: Source( 00002.m2ts )

09:26:12: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

09:26:12: Work 1 failed, Error = 503.17 13
09:26:13: Process failed!

I am using platinum version 7.0.7.0

I’ve been converting DVD’s with no problem. This is the 1st Blu-Ray I’ve tried.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
Hi Brad

I’m not into Blu-ray so I may not be much help, however what brand and model is your Blu-ray drive ? and is the firmware up to date ? also you are ripping to the hard drive first then converting the ripped files…right ?

I do not believe ripping Blue Ray or BR to Mobile is free. Don’t you have to purchase that part of the program?

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2527283]I do not believe ripping Blue Ray or BR to Mobile is free. Don’t you have to purchase that part of the program?[/QUOTE]

Well since Brad stated-> "This is the [B]1st Blu-Ray[/B] I’ve tried."
which would suggest to me he is using the 30 day trial period of the Blu-ray option which is fully functional.

IC. Fair assumption then. Just trying to help.

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2527293]IC. Fair assumption then. Just trying to help.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know :iagree: don’t feel bad I’ve done the same many tiimes myself :frowning:

I have used the trial to do Avatar with the dvdfab watermark and it worked with the ps3 profile. I have now purchased the lifetime key for Blu to Blu and blu to mobile. After I bought the key I am trying Blu to xbox and I got this error.

Another question, when I rip Blu to PS3 or DVD to PS3 I choose the 5.1 channel audio option, but when I play back on the PS3 there is only 2 channel? I can only get 5.1 when I rip to Xbox 360. Does Fab not support 5.1 on PS3?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2527248]Hi Brad

I’m not into Blu-ray so I may not be much help, however what brand and model is your Blu-ray drive ? and is the firmware up to date ? also you are ripping to the hard drive first then converting the ripped files…right ?[/QUOTE]

I was ripping on the fly. I will try to rip to drive, then convert and let you know.

Pioneer BDR-203 w/ current firmware

Thanks,
B

[QUOTE=Brad006;2527306]I have used the trial to do Avatar with the dvdfab watermark and it worked with the ps3 profile. I have now purchased the lifetime key for Blu to Blu and blu to mobile. After I bought the key I am trying Blu to xbox and I got this error.

Another question, when I rip Blu to PS3 or DVD to PS3 I choose the 5.1 channel audio option, but when I play back on the PS3 there is only 2 channel? I can only get 5.1 when I rip to Xbox 360. Does Fab not support 5.1 on PS3?[/QUOTE]

Does the PS3 support 5.1 ? do you have the latest firmware for the PS3 ? is the 2 channel the default audio track ?

Seems like you have DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled. I would change that to software and to do that go to Common settings-General-A/V Codec and change it all to software. Then give it another try to see if it will work

I copied the mivie to the hard drive first and still the same error. I also changed the A/V codec to software and still no luck?

I just tried Remember Me on Blu-ray and I get the same exact error? Any thoughts?