Problem with After Dark Horrorfest 4

vbimport

All of the after dark movies skip about half way in the movie and there is no debris or scratches on the movie. any help would be very appreciated

[QUOTE=zeke_n_me_08;2505024]All of the after dark movies skip about half way in the movie and there is no debris or scratches on the movie. any help would be very appreciated[/QUOTE]

Greeting zeke_n_me_08
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Not sure what program or version you are using, however the skipping issue you are having… you are talking about the backup copy right :confused:

Anyway this issue can be related to either poor quality blank media used and/or to fast of write speed used, a good rule to follow when making a backup is to set the write speed to half the rated speed of the media you are using…ie…rated at 16x then burn at 8x :wink:

Thanks for the welcome and I’m sorry, I’m running DVDFab 7.0.3.0 and yes I’m talking about the copy. I believe I know whats wrong though It was set for 4x and I believe it was too slow

[QUOTE=zeke_n_me_08;2505125]Thanks for the welcome and I’m sorry, I’m running DVDFab 7.0.3.0 and yes I’m talking about the copy. I believe I know whats wrong though It was set for 4x and I believe it was too slow[/QUOTE]

Although burning to slow can cause some issues not sure that is the problem however you never know :slight_smile:

A tip for you set DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the burn engine(Freeware) there is a good guide on how to do this below in my signature called “Settings” :wink: you will be pleased with the results :bigsmile:

thanks for all the help ill try it and let you know. again thanks

[QUOTE=zeke_n_me_08;2505186]thanks for all the help ill try it and let you know. again thanks[/QUOTE]

:smiley: Your welcome :wink:

I backed up the whole set that I got last week, no problem at all.

[QUOTE=sharks1947;2505237]I backed up the whole set that I got last week, no problem at all.[/QUOTE]

That you for you response however the member/user doesn’t have a problem doing the backup but rather has an issue during playback, which I think has been resolved course not sure on that cause still waiting to hear the results :smiley:

Again thats for the input :clap:

Hey StormJumper,
Sorry it took me so long to reply, But my problem has been resolved and I do appreciate all of your help

Thanks Again,
zeke_n_me_08

[QUOTE=zeke_n_me_08;2506018]Hey StormJumper,
Sorry it took me so long to reply, But my problem has been resolved and I do appreciate all of your help

Thanks Again,
zeke_n_me_08[/QUOTE]

Yes I had feeling that was the case :cool: lot of time when a new member gets their problem resolved they don’t reply back for a while :smiley:

And your welcome :flower: and thank you for responding back to let us know :clap:

Have a nice day :flower: