Problem with 16h5s after flash with L4VC FBD

hello to all! I have some problems after to have flash the 16h5s with L4VC FBD firmware.

1. practically after to have flash 16h5s and after reboot the PC, has appeared a window near the clock, where was written “new hardware found-liteon dvd-rw 16h5s has” (when I had flash 16h5s with original firmware the window not was appeared)
    2)the second strange thing, that it is the one which makes more me to worry, is that when I have opened smart burn media test, appeared this window

and while i burning the first dvd, nero is blocked for a few second.
    what’s happen to my liteon?
    thanks

Problem number one is not a problem. Same happens here.
Problem number two isn´t related to the Lite-ON drive. It´s some aplication or windows.

that beautiful news that you have given to me :)!
but how many appeared after to have flash firmware?

Like I said, this:

1. practically after to have flash 16h5s and after reboot the PC, has appeared a window near the clock, where was written “new hardware found-liteon dvd-rw 16h5s has” (when I had flash 16h5s with original firmware the window not was appeared)

is normal. It must apear only once after you flash the firmware.

2)the second strange thing, that it is the one which makes more me to worry, is that when I have opened smart burn media test, appeared this window

This one must be something related to SmartBurn or Windows. Did it happen only once? Or everytime you run SmartBurn?

i reflesh the LV4C FBD firmware in temporary modality and after rebbot the window near the clock with the written [I]new hardware found-liteon dvdrw shw-16h5s[/I] this time not appear

it has happened after to have flash firmware and to the second reboot because this error had crash windows. now i reflash the firmware in temporary modality and this error not appear still. but I would want to understand if this error has had to windws or has had to the burning

Because it’s the same thing for windows. Next time it will appear when you flash another firmware I believe.

ok :slight_smile:
while as far as the error of windows what you can say to me? also because it has rifared after to have burning a cd and to have put it in the lg dvd-rom reader

Dunno about that error (:

sorry but i don’t understand

It means “don’t know about that error” or, if you prefer, “non ne ho idea”. :slight_smile:

eheh ok :)!
unfortunately also those of liteon don’t know to what have had (obviously i not said that I have flash with modding firmware ;))