Problem whit dvdfab platinium

vbimport

Hey my friend came over and installed a lott of new drivers on my 1 month old computer. 3 days ago… 4 days ago i was using the newest version of fab platinium and burning a dvd in no time… but now when i trie it read the cd in . 0.8 mb in sec… it takes looong time… ive tried to put my computer back in time and also reset dma in common settings… but the problem is still there. ive read and read in this forum and tried a lott of solutions butt i cant fix it… also checked in devicemanager IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers and its all on “DMA If Available”…

please help me and trie understand im am a newbee:P:flower:

[QUOTE=CoVeS;2033898]Hey my friend came over and installed a lott of new drivers on my 1 month old computer. 3 days ago… 4 days ago i was using the newest version of fab platinium and burning a dvd in no time… but now when i trie it read the cd in . 0.8 mb in sec… it takes looong time… ive tried to put my computer back in time and also reset dma in common settings… but the problem is still there. ive read and read in this forum and tried a lott of solutions butt i cant fix it… also checked in devicemanager IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers and its all on “DMA If Available”…

please help me and trie understand im am a newbee:P:flower:[/QUOTE]

Don’t know what your friend did to your computer but you can do a clean uninstall that is located in stormjumpers sig. then redownload and install again. And hopefully that will fix your problem. Also you need to post more info for more help

“DMA If Available, doesn’t tell you what mode it is in, you need to look at the box below that in the current transfer mode to see if it is in the DMA or PIO mode