Problem w/ Fab Decrypter 2.9.6.8 and 4 new movies? Will not open w/ DVDShrink!

I just tried to back up The Man, Underclassman, The Chumscrubber, and Lord of War. I decrypted w/ DVDFAB Decrypter 2.9.6.8. When I try to open them w/ DVD Shrink it gives me an error and says it cannot open the file. I got this error w/ a couple of prevoius versions of FAB, but not lately till these new movies. Any newer updates coming out?

Lord Of War used Fab Express perfect.

I think he is referring to the free version of DVDFab Decrypter. I would suggest trying a trial version of DVDFab Platinum as it is full working version for 30 days. But after 30 days you might not want to quit using it. I have never regretted buying platinum.

Mack

Dear all,

I confirm that DVDFab Decrypter has problem with DVD Shrink for some new Sony ARccOS DVDs, and I’m working on it, but I’m really busy for these days, so I think new beta should be out in next week, thanks for your understanding.

For now, you can use our another product DVD Region+CSS Free to work with DVD Shrink, it should works ok, and you can try it for 30 days.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

LOW worked direct in Shrink for me with main title only!

Hi Brad006,

Please try new beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=164364

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Time to clean your house man! Some of those DVDs load trojans and spys!

Yesterday I tried to back up Stealth R2 using DVDFab and Shrink , Shrink would not shrink the output from Fab, (red bar at top).
Tried again with Fab then cleaned with Vobblanker this time Shrink was ok (no red bar, )
Today downloaded the Beta tried with Fab and Shrink alone… worked perfectly…!!! Thanks Fengtao !!!

headphonesman, I’m very glad to hear your good news :slight_smile:

etp, sorry, but I don’t understand what your post means.