Problem using neroapi.h

vbimport

Hi All,
I have a problem while using neroapi to Burn DVD using NeroBurn function. I tried to use the nero api using the include files neroapiglue.h, neroisodemo.h and by linking to the library neroapiglue.lib. But while linking i get an error stating the following. Why is that? But when I comment the #include “NeroISODemo.h” line I am able to compile without any errors. I guess there should be some problem in NeroISODemo.h. But this file is necessary for writing data into the DVD. please help me out in this.

Thanks a lot,
Krishna.

Linking…
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “LIBCMT” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
TestDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “void __cdecl Exit(int)” (?Exit@@YAXH@Z)
Debug/Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Hi,

I guess you are using MS Visual C++.

> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “LIBCMT” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

In Project/Settings/Linker/Ignore Librarys (or something like this) type: libcmt.lib

>TestDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “void __cdecl Exit(int)” (?Exit@@YAXH@Z)

You have to define void Exit( int ) -> see NeroAPITest.cpp Line 115

Claudia

I am currently using the Nero 5.5 Burning ROM Demo version.

FYI, I am using DVD-R media and a SONY DRU DVD writer. I have done my program in Visual C++ 6.0 SP5 in windows 2000 OS.

Problem:-
I need to import the files from the previous sessions while I burn the DVD using NeroApi. I accomplished this using --import “Directory Name” in NeroCmd. But how can I do this in NeroAPI? Can you give me some sample code which includes the data from the previous session and writes the data to this session in the close-session option?

Thanks a lot and your help is really appreciated.  

Regards,
Krishna prasad.