Problem streaming downloads using a VAIO

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple MacBook. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Join Date: Feb 2009

Add as Friend Re: DivX Vid Issue

I have a problem playing streaming downloads. I am in çCosta Rica with slow bandwidth and the movie stops and starts if I try to watch it while streaming. I let it download all the way, sometimes takes hours, and go back to watch. Sometimes it works ok, usually not. Is there a way I can store the file on my hard drive and then be able to watch it at a later time? I would also like to piut it on a disc so I can watch it on my laptop. Desktop is a VAio, laptop a Mac. Any suggestions on how I can integrate these files into my system? This is my first question and I am new to this and not to technically advanced.

Thanks

I deleted your other post jagnese. No need to post the same information twice, and the other thread you posted in was not on topic.

Sorry I don’t have a solution for your problem, but hang on and more people will look in on this thread. Welcome to cdfreaks by the way.

[QUOTE=jagnese;2220167][qanda]This thread is about the Apple MacBook. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Join Date: Feb 2009

Add as Friend Re: DivX Vid Issue

I have a problem playing streaming downloads. I am in çCosta Rica with slow bandwidth and the movie stops and starts if I try to watch it while streaming. I let it download all the way, sometimes takes hours, and go back to watch. Sometimes it works ok, usually not. Is there a way I can store the file on my hard drive and then be able to watch it at a later time? I would also like to piut it on a disc so I can watch it on my laptop. Desktop is a VAio, laptop a Mac. Any suggestions on how I can integrate these files into my system? This is my first question and I am new to this and not to technically advanced.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Which browser are you using?