Problem - Stephen King's The Mist - R4

As stated I cant get this to back up.

I have sent IFO files from within DVD fab5 (Haven’t done it this way before, but I like the ease)

Basically it crashes at about 26% with a read error

[quote=K1LL3M;2086913]As stated I cant get this to back up.

I have sent IFO files from within DVD fab5 (Haven’t done it this way before, but I like the ease)

Basically it crashes at about 26% with a read error[/quote]
Need more info: what dvdfab you have? what version of dvdfab? what back up method you trying to do? what are your settings for dvdfab. These are things you need to let us know in order for any of us to help you

[quote=K1LL3M;2086913]

Basically it crashes at about 26% with a read error[/quote]
Most of the time this is due to a dirty or scratched disc. Try cleaning it

[QUOTE=GJ;2086918]Most of the time this is due to a dirty or scratched disc. Try cleaning it[/QUOTE]

:doh: :sad: :o

Duh! I didn’t even think about this, just had one of THOSE moments.

On the back of the disc was a nice big sugary smudge from one of my children, cleaned it off and it worked perfectly.

[quote=K1LL3M;2086994]:doh: :sad: :o

On the back of the disc was a nice big sugary smudge from one of my children, cleaned it off and it worked perfectly.[/quote]
Well good to know it worked for you

[QUOTE=K1LL3M;2086994]:doh: :sad: :o

On the back of the disc was a nice big sugary smudge from one of my children, cleaned it off and it worked perfectly.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Sometimes kids are even better than copy protection! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2087217]LOL! Sometimes kids are even better than copy protection! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO…so true…:iagree:

Sometimes I am asked how to copy protect a home made DVD. After all the obligatory rubbish about “if the studios can’t do it, yatta yatta yatta”, I usually say, “go to the kitchen, take out a steak knife and make a bloody great big deep scratch from the hub all the way to the outside - works every time”.

Regards