Problem scanning disc on Plextor PX-760a with CD-DVD Speed 4.7.7.15

vbimport

Noob here. I am having the same problem with scanning a disc on my Plextor PX-760a with Nero Speed 4.7.7.15. The Quality test start box is greyed out and yes I have selected the Plextor drive. Ant thoughts?
(I just noticed the forum I posted this in-sorry, just following a link)

[quote=Rileyrott;2021922]Noob here. I am having the same problem with scanning a disc on my Plextor PX-760a with Nero Speed 4.7.7.15. The Quality test start box is greyed out and yes I have selected the Plextor drive. Ant thoughts?[/quote] Plextor drives are not supported for quality scanning in CDSpeed.

You will have to use PlexTools Professional (LE or XL) for quality scanning on your Plextor PX-760 (or PxScan/PxView but that will require using unofficial command-unprotected firmware).

Ok. I have PlexTools Pro V2.35 and am wondering if this is will produce acceptable results?

[QUOTE=Rileyrott;2022178]Ok. I have PlexTools Pro V2.35 and am wondering if this is will produce acceptable results?[/QUOTE]oh yeah PlexTools is a whole suite of settings and tools.

[quote=Rileyrott;2022178]Ok. I have PlexTools Pro V2.35 and am wondering if this is will produce acceptable results?[/quote] As Bob said, PlexTools Pro V2.35 will work with your Plextor PX-760A drive and allow you to perform quality scans. You will have to scan for PIE (Sum8) and PIF (Sum1) separately.