Problem Saw V

I get a reading error. Has anyone been able to copy this movie? I have tried with various programs and it get to about 80% and then it says it can not read it.Please Help

I was able to copy SAW V. I riped the dvd to my harddrive and used DVDShrink to copy the movie

[QUOTE=Boricua2;2200809]I get a reading error. Has anyone been able to copy this movie? I have tried with various programs and it get to about 80% and then it says it can not read it.Please Help[/QUOTE]

What software did you use would help to identify what is going one and if other have used it?

Is SAW V available in the stores yet. When you say you ripped it to your hdd I am assuming you ripped it from a disc, we need more information to help you, AnyDVD works with a multitude of Software, please let us know what you are using and what your settings are in the software.

Yes it is available in the stores. I used anydvd 6518 to ripit to the my hdd the i burned it with shrink I had no problem with Saw V

[QUOTE=DOOMSDAY007;2201843]Yes it is available in the stores. I used anydvd 6518 to ripit to the my hdd the i burned it with shrink I had no problem with Saw V[/QUOTE]

I use Ripit4forMe, Dvd Decryptor and shrink to burn my movies and never had a problem until yesterday when I tried to burn Saw V. They all failed to get past first base. So I take a look at some forums and the consenus I got was that AnyDVD would do the job. I downloaded a free trial and that didn’t get past first base either…the program would stall after “Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1” appears on the log.

So any clues folks or any suggestions of other products that might do the job. Thanks

[quote=leedspaddy;2203323]I use Ripit4forMe, Dvd Decryptor and shrink to burn my movies and never had a problem until yesterday when I tried to burn Saw V. They all failed to get past first base. So I take a look at some forums and the consenus I got was that AnyDVD would do the job. I downloaded a free trial and that didn’t get past first base either…the program would stall after “Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1” appears on the log.

So any clues folks or any suggestions of other products that might do the job. Thanks[/quote]
AnyDVD works with this title so YOU must have a bad pressed disc exchange for another and try again

[QUOTE=GJ;2203353]AnyDVD works with this title so YOU must have a bad pressed disc exchange for another and try again[/QUOTE]
:iagree:

Just as an update, I got another disc of Saw V and had the same problems…nothing worked…so i am beginning to think that the free trial of AnyDVD isn’t really a free trial in that the trial version is missing certain components…I don’t know!!!

[QUOTE=leedspaddy;2204192]Just as an update, I got another disc of Saw V and had the same problems…nothing worked…so i am beginning to think that the free trial of AnyDVD isn’t really a free trial in that the trial version is missing certain components…I don’t know!!![/QUOTE]

rip to harddrive with anydvd and cloneDVD2 if you have it use
or try ripping to hard drive with dvdshrink (+anydvd)
both work:)

start with movie only mode

[QUOTE=leedspaddy;2204192]so i am beginning to think that the free trial of AnyDVD isn’t really a free trial in that the trial version is missing certain components…I don’t know!!![/QUOTE]

This is a 100% incorrect statement.

Get the Magic DVD Ripper 5.4.1 trial, backup to harddrive, burn in shrink.