Problem ripping one of my protected DVDs

vbimport

Hi…i have problem when i ripping one of my dvd-protected videos,with my liteon 20A1L (firm 1.06) approximately at 50% ripping freezes all,having to restart my PC! I tried with dvd fab hd decrypter, with magic dvd ripper and ripitforme … what is due?
PS:the same DVD video with my pioneer 215 ripping good … I tried to make image files of some dvd data unprotected both individual and double-layer, and the procedure ended well …
thanks…

Then start your own thread to ask your question! This thread has a title, and posts in this thread are supposed to pertain to that title. That is how every single forum on the internet works. You start a therad about a certain topic, and people discuss that topic in that thread. If you want to have a discussion about something other than that specific topic then you start a new thread with the specific purpose of discussing that topic. You don’t go into any random topic and try to change it to your own topic. You start your own thread with your own topic. That’s how it works. That’s how it has always worked. And that’s how it always will work. Hijacking threads is, at the very least, impolite, if not downright rude and inexcusable. Your question is very valid, but this is not the place to ask it, as this is a thread about firmware for specific models of LiteOn drives. Start your own thread.

[QUOTE=xbit;2081115]Hi…i have problem when i ripping one of my dvd-protected videos,with my liteon 20A1L (firm 1.06) approximately at 50% ripping freezes all,having to restart my PC! I tried with dvd fab hd decrypter, with magic dvd ripper and ripitforme … what is due?
PS:the same DVD video with my pioneer 215 ripping good … I tried to make image files of some dvd data unprotected both individual and double-layer, and the procedure ended well …
thanks…[/QUOTE]

firm 1.06???

HI…with 31 posts do not have the authority to do me the sermon! leaves at the moderators or senior member the task of doing so … I posted here because I thought it was a problem of instability of firmware, but … unfortunately I tried others, without result …
firmware BL06

The fact that I mostly lurk doesn’t mean that I don’t know to post on-topic.
Join Date: Aug 2003[QUOTE=xbit;2081541]HI…with 31 posts do not have the authority to do me the sermon! leaves at the moderators or senior member the task of doing so … I posted here because I thought it was a problem of instability of firmware, but … unfortunately I tried others, without result …
firmware BL06[/QUOTE]

Okay guys, let’s keep it friendly please. :slight_smile:

I usually let off topic posts run for a while, as the person that posted may get a quick answer, and then move the post and the answer to a new thread. I’d prefer people did start with a new thread but it’s no big deal. :wink: