Problem ripping dvd video with liteon sata

vbimport

Hi…i have problem when i ripping one of my dvd-protected videos,with my liteon 20A1L (firm BL06) approximately at 50% ripping freezes all,having to restart my PC! I tried with dvd fab hd decrypter, with magic dvd ripper and ripitforme … what is due?
the same DVD video with my LG H58N (IDE) ripping good …
I tried to make image files of some dvd data unprotected both individual and double-layer, and the procedure ended well …so the problem seems to be only on ripping DVD video …
thanks…<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Could be a small place on the disc that is causing your problem with the Liteon
I’ve had problems reading some discs with my Liteon drives but when put in one
of my Samsung drives the same disc would read just fine. I think that some Liteon
drives are just a little more picky about reading discs than some other drives are
especially if the disc has the least little spot/scratch on it can cause them to freeze
and lock up. :wink:

Hi…
… I had suspected … But the DVD is new, just released by the packaging … and the problem occurred already with another 3 dvd tried … it freeze with all …

[QUOTE=xbit;2082312]Hi…
… I had suspected … But the DVD is new, just released by the packaging … and the problem occurred already with another 3 dvd tried … it freeze with all …[/QUOTE]

Okay that sounds more like a copy protection problem to me the software you are using
( dvd fab hd decrypter, RipIt4Me ) just can not handle some of the newer copy protections
that have been released lately. Try downloading DVDFab and then try to rip the DVD’s again
with the 20A1L using either the FREE FABHD Decrypter or the 30 day trial version of DVDFab
Gold or Platinum. You can get it right here http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-4-0-beta-out-247185/
or if you’ed rather not try a beta version of DVDFab you can get the regular released version right
here http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689 :clap: :clap:

hi…
on the same pc I have a dvdrw LG model H58N (ide) and ripping goes well with the same DVD and the same software … the problems began when I put the pioneer and liteon sata … I think that may depend on the motherboard and relative bios …
MB:Asrock Alive NF6G-GLan
CPU:AMD Athlon X2 DualCore 6400+

Try switching SATA ports and see if that helps. I do hope you’re not using the
Nvidia IDE SW drivers if so that can cause you major headaches make sure you
are using the stock Microsoft drivers (Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller)
I tried the Nvidia IDE SW drivers a while back and none of my SATA drives would
function correctly until I un-installed them and went back to using the standard
Microsoft IDE controllers. I know you’re thinking IDE what is he talking about if
you’re using SATA drives but believe me when I say it can / will screw with your
SATA drives. Now if you are already using the standard IDE drivers then we’ll
have to dig deeper to find the cause of your problem. :iagree:

Hi…thanks for your interest
I do not know how to do, to see that drivers using my sata ports … help me?

[quote=getit29;2083226]Try switching SATA ports and see if that helps. I do hope you’re not using the
Nvidia IDE SW drivers if so that can cause you major headaches make sure you
are using the stock Microsoft drivers (Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller)
I tried the Nvidia IDE SW drivers a while back and none of my SATA drives would
function correctly until I un-installed them and went back to using the standard
Microsoft IDE controllers. I know you’re thinking IDE what is he talking about if
you’re using SATA drives but believe me when I say it can / will screw with your
SATA drives. Now if you are already using the standard IDE drivers then we’ll
have to dig deeper to find the cause of your problem. :iagree:[/quote]
great … I have solved the problem … compliments … I was already attempts by ten days, but without result … I posted in other forums but no one else was able to help me …
thanks again …