Problem on LG GSA-H10A Super Multi

I just have purchase a new LG GSA-H10A Super Multi and I know I have install it correctly according to the manual. When I insert a audio or movie cd it does not autorun the cd and when I go to my computer and then double it( my drive), I got this error:
This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.

But when I right click it then click open I can play the music.

I two drive, one the LG and other one is the a 36x CD-ROM.

Sorry for my spelling and hope someone will find a solution for my problem :wink:

This isn’t a problem related to the drive but rather to Windows. It is supposed to know what program to launch when it detects that you have placed an audio CD/movie DVD in the drive. For some reason, it doesn’t know that.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to fix this, but it is not a problem that is that difficult to fix. Maybe someone else knows.

You should set this in your media player, it should have an option to play discs automatically.

Thank for your help, it’s mean that I have correctly install my DVD-RW.

Yes. If you did not installed it correctly, then right clicking and clicking open would not have been able to play an audio CD.