Problem decrypting Blu-ray with DVDFab

vbimport

I have decrypted regular DVD’s in the past with DVDFab Decrypter and the new DVDFab HD Decrypter and they all worked fine. When I tried to decrypt a Blu-ray movie DVDFab HD Decrypter latest version didn’t detect the blu-ray drive or disc but blu-ray movies can be played. Isn’t DVDFab HD Decrypter suppose to decrypt HD and Blu-ray discs as the name “HD” suggests. Also on the DVDFab website the last sentence of the description for DVDFab HD Decrypter says, “It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-ray support (Removes AACS).” So, why did they change the name from DVDFab Decrypter to DVDFab HD Decrypter if it does not decrypt HD and Blu-ray discs, unless they are using false advertising. I heard that AnyDVD is successfully able to decrypt HD and Blu-ray discs so I guess I’ll have to use that software.

Make sure you get the HD version of AnyDVD. And by the way, the latest round of BD+, which came out on Nov. 11th, is still not cracked by AnyDVD. They announced it might take 1 to 2 months to break it. So a few, very new releases cannot be copied at this time.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2160253]Make sure you get the HD version of AnyDVD. And by the way, the latest round of BD+, which came out on Nov. 11th, is still not cracked by AnyDVD. They announced it might take 1 to 2 months to break it. So a few, very new releases cannot be copied at this time.[/QUOTE]

They do seem to have a new version of Anydvd out already after the Nov 11 date your referring to. It does refer about the BD+ protection.

Is it a beta version coolcolors? The latest download at the main site is 6.4.8.5 and this is what I was referring to in regard to this version: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=21985

I read some previous threads on DVDFab and apparently DVDFab use to be able to decrypt HD and Blu-ray discs. Then, for some reason they decided to remove or disable that feature but still advertise that it can decrypt HD and Blu-ray discs.