Problem copying the movie, The King

vbimport

I don’t know why but the movie, The King just won’t copy. I’ve tried with and without pahtplayer and it sill won’t copy. I’ve tried the new and old version of DVD Fab platinum and it just won’t copy. Has anyone else had this problem with this movie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2022920]I don’t know why but the movie, The King just won’t copy. I’ve tried with and without pahtplayer and it sill won’t copy. I’ve tried the new and old version of DVD Fab platinum and it just won’t copy. Has anyone else had this problem with this movie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This movie was releast in 2005 so the problem would not be any new copyright protection,…try cleaning the disc first and then use Nero CD speed to scan the disc for any bad sectors.
If the disc has scratches and are not to bad you can try ISO Buster to extract the files to your HD,…course I’m not sure it will work with any copyright protection that may be on the disc

I figured I would retype the problem with a little more detail. So here it is.
The movie, The King won’t copy. I’m using DVDFab Platinum version 4.1.1.6. I’m trying to copy in full disc mode and it won’t work. I’ve tried with and without pathplayer and it still won’t work. It stops at VTS_11_2VOB. It then asks me if I want to retry, abort, ignore, ignore all.

This suggest a bad sector on the disk and you should take heed of what StormJumper has said above.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2022930]I figured I would retype the problem with a little more detail. So here it is.
The movie, The King won’t copy. I’m using DVDFab Platinum version 4.1.1.6. I’m trying to copy in full disc mode and it won’t work. I’ve tried with and without pathplayer and it still won’t work. It stops at VTS_11_2VOB. It then asks me if I want to retry, abort, ignore, ignore all.[/QUOTE]

I understood your problem the first time and my reply

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2022923]This movie was releast in 2005 so the problem would not be any new copyright protection,…try cleaning the disc first and then use Nero CD speed to scan the disc for any bad sectors.
If the disc has scratches and are not to bad you can try ISO Buster to extract the files to your HD,…course I’m not sure it will work with any copyright protection that may be on the disc[/QUOTE]
stands,…check the disc using Nero CD Speed it is free and will tell you if the disc has bad sectors