Problem copying Meet the Robinsons

Hi! I’m new here… I’m trying (for the moment unsuccessfully) to copy Meet the Robinsons… I ran DVD-43 and opened 1Click Pro for about 30 minutes now… It is still «searching» for the sources files… Is it normal? If DVD-43 is not running, I have access to all the DVD files in less than 20 seconds but I’m unable to copy it because it says that this DVD has encrypted datas. Thank you for your help!

[QUOTE=Garfield2007;1923141]Hi! I’m new here… I’m trying (for the moment unsuccessfully) to copy Meet the Robinsons… I ran DVD-43 and opened 1Click Pro for about 30 minutes now… It is still «searching» for the sources files… Is it normal? If DVD-43 is not running, I have access to all the DVD files in less than 20 seconds but I’m unable to copy it because it says that this DVD has encrypted datas. Thank you for your help![/QUOTE]

DVD43 and Meet The Robinsons you will not copy it.

OK… So what can I do? I tried a lot of different softwares ! Many people told me they don’t have any problems copying this DVD. Why it’s not working for me?

[QUOTE=Garfield2007;1923145]OK… So what can I do? I tried a lot of different softwares ! Many people told me they don’t have any problems copying this DVD. Why it’s not working for me?[/QUOTE]

Read this: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/meet-robinsons-el-cantante-problems-where-ppl-231204/

[QUOTE=Garfield2007;1923141]Hi! I’m new here… I’m trying (for the moment unsuccessfully) to copy Meet the Robinsons… I ran DVD-43 and opened 1Click Pro for about 30 minutes now… It is still «searching» for the sources files… Is it normal? If DVD-43 is not running, I have access to all the DVD files in less than 20 seconds but I’m unable to copy it because it says that this DVD has encrypted datas. Thank you for your help![/QUOTE]

If you’re using the Latest Version of 1ClickPRO
You shouldn’t be having any Trouble with the Title

DVD43 only Removes CSS
1Click’s CPRx handles the error correction

At First …

I might suspect that you may have a “Bad” Source Disc ( ? )
… so let’s get that - out of the way -

Inspect the Disc and try cleaning it - even if it doesn’t look like it needs it.

If this doesn’t prove successful …
Use the [B]VSOInspector[/B] to scan the Disc ( it’s Free )
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/inspector/inspector.php
>> Check Both : 'Surface Scan" and “File Test”

If the Inspector reports "READ Errors"
Then you’ll know that you’ve come across a “BAD” Source Disc .
I would then suggest that you acquire a different copy
… and compare your results .

Please Post a >> F8 log session of the attempt(s) ....
Let us read the 'process' and 'error' in context 
- and your options - selected 

Open 1Click >> F8 >> Copy and Paste in Reply 
Look for :
"***Session Started***" / "***Session Closed***" 
- to divide the individual sessions

Post one "Complete" Session per Reply Post
One or Two "Session(s)" in question should suffice 

If the One Session is too long - Divide the Session into Two Postings 

Your log will instantly answer 20 questions we might have 

Let us take a look ...

:)