Problem copying Mechwarrior Black knight Expansion pack

vbimport

Hey, all!

I am trying to make a Backup copy of Mechwarrior Black Knight Expansion Pack.
So far tried all kinds of Patches, but not successful.
Any Ideas?

It would have been helpful if you included more info on your system, how are we supposed to know what programs you used, what OS you are running, what writer you have etc…my chrystal ball isn’t clear at this moment…

You should try CloneCD and read the sticky threads in the CloneCD forum, they are extremely helpful for everyone (be it newmy or expert).

Furthermore, the use of patches is illegal for it modifies the software (and thus violate the End User License Agreement) and is not allowed on this forum, unless you care to pay for any fines imposed on CD Freaks (but then I think they’d rather have you donate that $ 150,000 it will cost) :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]It would have been helpful if you included more info on your system, how are we supposed to know what programs you used, what OS you are running, what writer you have etc…my chrystal ball isn’t clear at this moment…

You should try CloneCD and read the sticky threads in the CloneCD forum, they are extremely helpful for everyone (be it newmy or expert).

Furthermore, the use of patches is illegal for it modifies the software (and thus violate the End User License Agreement) and is not allowed on this forum, unless you care to pay for any fines imposed on CD Freaks (but then I think they’d rather have you donate that $ 150,000 it will cost) :wink: [/B]

Jeeeez, lighten up, man…
Just trying to put my Original in the Shelf and using the Backup-copy.
My system:
Athlon XP 1700+, ATI-Radeon All in Wonder 8500,
4 40 gig Harddrives, Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM on Raid 0+1
1 Gig of DDR-2100,
Soundblaster Live,
Pioneer DVD-A03 Writer
Pioneer DVD Reader
Zip 250 meg
Dual-Boot Windows XP Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Clone CD 4.0
Nero 5,5
Easy CD Creator 5 Platinium.
All Software, that i have aquired legally and registered.

Hi

Try using cd-mate as I have found it better, to work with specially with SafeDisc 2 Protected Games. You can get it here:

http://www.cd-mate.com

Check to see that your drive is supported on their page, and see if that it is efm enabled…

& Join the Forum as it iz Pretty good as well

burn it with a plextor youu should have no problems i have a copy of it :slight_smile:

good luck dude

Thanks, Guys!
I might try CD-Mate.
I will stick around this Forum, i like it.
:slight_smile: