I just thought I'd share this experience. DVD2One has always performed flawlessly, until I tried to copy this dvd set. Each dvd contains 3 audio tracks: 2 channel english, 6 channel ac3, and 5 channel dts. I copied the entire dvd, since there were several sets of vob files, and clicked on dts for the only sound track. Choosing 4444 MB as the output size, everything fit, but I got no sound when playing in a friend's Harmon Kardon system, which should play anything out there. So, next I ripped the whole dvd, and chose only 6 channel sound, and tested it with PowerDVD before burning - again there was no sound. Then, I clicked on all 3 sound streams, and DVD2One ended up with 4.58 GB, too big to burn. So, I lowered my output size to 4150, and ended up with 4.53 GB, still far too big. Finally, I just chose the 2 channel sound with 4444 output size, and the final size was 4.33 GB, which is what I usually end up with for other dvds.