Problem copying "honor"

vbimport

Hello all,pretty new here and just been using my trial time with dvdfab.Well,dvd fab keeps running into read errors 80 percent thru.Then,i tried decrypting first with dvd decrypter and here is what i get:

I’d appreciate any input and was’nt quite sure where to ask,but i am thinking maybe my burner is kinda crappy as well,lol,dunno.

[QUOTE=Bandit111111;2165688]Hello all,pretty new here and just been using my trial time with dvdfab.Well,dvd fab keeps running into read errors 80 percent thru.Then,i tried decrypting first with dvd decrypter and here is what i get:

I’d appreciate any input and was’nt quite sure where to ask,but i am thinking maybe my burner is kinda crappy as well,lol,dunno.[/QUOTE]

I did this movie: Honor (2006) 4 days ago with no trouble…:iagree:
Try another DVD Reader or clean the disc…;)…or, set to ignore all read errors automatically sometimes help …:smiley:
Kind Regards.

Its a bad source disc, try another.:wink:

Thanks.It appears i have more issues than just this.I think my whole pc and windows xp64 is crumbling before my eyes,lol.I tried the “ignore” error option and it sent my pc into a bsod and took several tries to get it not to freeze at bios upon reboot.Windows now reports my f drive has failed(not seen in windows,drive was clicking alot),lol.Do you guys strictly do copy problems only?:smiley:

Is your f drive a hard drive or an ODD?

my F drive is a storage drive.I got it back for the moment and burning data now before it gives out totally.Not the first time chkdsk has had to fix it.But anyways,i was saving the burn data to my c drive and my bsod have occurred only while use of this program and i am not sure why…I going to vanilla xp when my disc shows up as well.