Problem copying a playstation game

hi there

i am having a problem to copy a playstation (psx) game

I have a plextor w4012a writer and have used nero and plextor tools and clone cd to copy the game

when i used cloncd the game just did not load at all on doing a bad sector check it found all data a being a bad sector and form what i read that means that the data format is not supported by clone cd.

So idecided to use nero and on putting the game in my playstation it loaded well but unfortunatle when i game to play it it stuck froze on loading the actual game. the same happened when i used plex tools

the game is gtr (crash team racing) - can anyone help me please.
Note that the game i am copying is itself a copy - so i guess i am meant to be able to copy it right?

thanks in advance for your help

Originally posted by ken481
[B]hi there

i am having a problem to copy a playstation (psx) game

I have a plextor w4012a writer and have used nero and plextor tools and clone cd to copy the game

when i used cloncd the game just did not load at all on doing a bad sector check it found all data a being a bad sector and form what i read that means that the data format is not supported by clone cd.

So idecided to use nero and on putting the game in my playstation it loaded well but unfortunatle when i game to play it it stuck froze on loading the actual game. the same happened when i used plex tools

the game is gtr (crash team racing) - can anyone help me please.
Note that the game i am copying is itself a copy - so i guess i am meant to be able to copy it right?

thanks in advance for your help [/B]

Is dead easy dont copy faster than 6 speed and they work Faster is NOT better with PSX

Did you read with subchannels on, and burn with “Don’t repair subchannels” “Close last session” ticked?

yes as the protection is in the sub channel

use good media if you don’t want your laser going on you