Problem copying a korean movie

vbimport

The movie is called, Bravo, my life. Anydvd removed all protections but CLonedvd gave me a read error message:" Unable to open the IFO files, Invalid acces memory location. File 0 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 998"

I think this a new protection. This is the info of anydvd

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 5.9.6.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3739840 sectors (7304 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Disc1
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 3!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed ALPHA-DVD copy protection!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 7 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 3!

I can’t send the IFO files to Slysoft, the computer give a error: “can’t acces memory location” .It appears to be protected the files. I think this is a new veriosn of ALpha-DVD

Try using the Anydvd Ripper on it… I had the Same problem with Alice in Wonderland (not the Cartoon) The AnyDVD Ripper it to my Harddrive The CloneDVD did the rest.

and Wham-O !! Now my DVD has a Twin. :smiley: :smiley:

@ calcu007,

I concur with Forum Member’s Uglyinthemornin’ suggestion concerning using the AnyDVD Ripper.

Also suggest visiting SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and downloading the newest current up to date version of AnyDVD v5.9.6.3.

Best Regards,
bjkg

I think I remember as far back as 4 or 5 AnyDVD Update were able to removed Alpha-DVD protection.

Just like my overseas DVD’s I own They will not rip with Clonedvd alone.
you will have to used the AnyDVD ripper for those tough task.

Mostly in the small companies who put out low grade b-movies you sometime get low grade DVDs like Korea or China even in the US.

Usually the Low-grade DVDs got really bad dummy sectors that clonedvd & other Computer player are unable to read or open.

Actually having really bad dummy sectors or misplace VOB on a DVD is better the actual protection that guard the DVD. ANYDVD does their job is to clear the protection & it does at time straighten out the bad sectors. but sometime CloneDVd is still unable to read the movie…

Thank GoD 4 the AnyDVD Ripper :bow:

I resolved already, the Alpha protction program was installed in my PC

I suggest you keep AnyDVD running all the time. This will prevent that such mishaps will happen again.