Problem burning some movies

hey, dumb question i’m sure but i’m new to this…i downloaded a movie and it exceeds the 700mb mark for vcd. Its a bin file if that matters but yah its encoded in a way where it limit is 54 minutes but the sseconds take a lot longer to move cause the movie is definitly a lot longer. how do i burn this onto a disc. Anyone please help, thanks and see ya

Loki_azreal

You can use DVDClone and separate it into two DVD’s or you can use DVD Shrink…

should have an associated .cue file with it…try burning it to a CD as you can overburn CDs by a bit…

open notepad put this and change the bin file name

FILE “123.bin” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:06:00

goto file>>save as, in filename put any name you want but add .cue after it
under “save as type” change it to “all files” and click save , place the .cue in the folder the bin is at ,burn as image it should fit fine on 700mb cd ,howtos:

nero

click “open…” its on right side down , select the .cue file and click open
then click burn , if your nero isnt set to start with new compliation window then instead goto recorder>>burn image

nero express
------------s
click “disc image or saved project” and select the .cue file and click open and next

Or just get DVD Decrypter http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm & burn it straight from the bin file to a CD. A bin file of approx 800mb will fit a 700mb CD.