Problem burning season 8 of stargate SG-1

Hi, I’m relatively new to DVD burning, and i recently came across errors when i try to burn the 5th disk of stargate SG-1 season 8. I have done many other movies, as well as the other 4 disks in this set, with DVDshrink, and have not encountered any problems. But with this disk, i select it, and it tries to analyze, and at 27 percent, it just stops and will keep processing, but will never advance the percentage complete. When i cancel, i get the message “DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. failed to read drive G:. copy protection error. The read failed because the sector is encrypted.” Then i tried using DVD decrypter to get the files, and that always stops at 24% and will just keep retrying. DVD decrypter says that the copy protection on the disk is CSS/CPPM if that means anything to anybody. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do? use a different program? does anyone recommend? any more info you need to diagnose the problem, i will be happy to give.

i dun noe y are u having trouble, i tested it out on my comp and it works fine. what version of dvd decryter do u use. i use vesrion 3.5.4.0 and it works